The Change Monitor shows you exactly what is going well and where the obstacles are in a change process that is already under way.
Do you want to generate enthusiasm for a change that is taking place in your organization and are you wondering how to do that? Are you responsible for a change process and would you like to know exactly how things are progressing? Have you been hearing critical remarks and are you curious to know the whole story? Would you like to realize a change with the highest possible level of commitment from your employees?
The Change Monitor shows you exactly what is going well and where the obstacles are in a change process that is already under way. This information will help you determine what you need to do to…
About the Change Monitor
Our customers like to share their experience of working with the Change Monitor. Each of the accounts stresses the quality of the discussions that took place with people from every layer within their respective organizations. The intervention enables people to talk about how they experience the changes and ensures the generation of new ideas to move the process forward. This helps to achieve the desired goals of the change.
Klanten aan het woord
– Maya van den Heuvel, Avans University of Applied Sciences
– Gauke Zijlstra, Municipality of Dronten
– Eddy Martens, Province of Drenthe
– Harry Koopman, Avans University of Applied Sciences
– Jos van Ruyven, Lindenberg, House for the Arts
– Riegholt Hilbrands, Kadaster
– Audrey Maeren, Assiniboine Credit Union
– Bart Vaessen, Lindenberg, House for the Arts
– Egberdien ten Brink, Social Services Northeast
– Saskia Moolhijzen, DHV Consultancy and Engineering (previously NPC)
– Jos Ploum, Rabobank
Working with the Change Monitor starts with customizing the approach to the specific change and situation in your organization. You also choose the focus you want to make, for instance with the Innovation Monitor or the Culture Monitor. Next, departments or teams discuss their own outcomes. During the discussion participants explore obstacles to success, what is working well, possible solutions and as important what things should remain unchanged.
Do you want to receive the free Change Monitor brochure?
And read more about Conditions for an effective use.